Saturday, April 21, 2007

Last Time I.... Meme

My Thoughtful Spot

I'm fighting a migraine so I gave up on doing the bills. Checked out Cheryl's Blog and got tagged--- now you are too.

When was the last time I ...

1. kissed someone? Good Morning kiss to 4 out of 7 kids

2. drank coffee? an hour ago, hoping the extra helps my head.

3. read a book? Working on Arsenic and Old Lace as I expect to help with costumes.

4. cursed? I didn't when I grounded 2 of them this week. Good enough for me.

5. had a nightmare? last week I dreamed I was not a good guest at my friend's sister's in NJ.... I don't travel well.

6. checked your email? Just a few minutes ago.

7. had a crush? high school

8. drove a car? 9:30, birthday gift for Sarah's friend

9. rode a roller coaster? 12 years ago, on a date with hubby, never again

10. took a nap? car ride home from Boston

11. went to the movies? Can't remember.

12. drank alcohol? Last night, 1 beer with a late dinner

13. went to a party? missing a shower right now :(

14. said “I love you"? Late last night to DH? maybe this morning too but I'm not a AM kind of person so I don't remember.

15. cooked a meal? yesterday chilli

16. exercised? Yesterday, walking to and from having van get an oil change.

Leave me a comment if you do one, so I can link you!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I hope you're feeling better soon. I like the new look of your blog.