Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Reprise: First Things First

Time to look at my plan and evaluate the progress.

Decide whether I am capable of, or called to, creating a web page for a group I help run.

Well I've managed this so far but I just found out how much I'd have to spend to get a pass word protected page. Back to the search engine.

Review books I'm reading and process what I get out of them.

Its starting and I started database of book recommendations of the Yahoo group my cousin started for our family.

Evaluate the value of the time I spend on the internet.

Way to much. Especially when I'm in a bad mood. Keeps me out of everyones way.

Record the history of our family as I've been unable to do with crafty, tedious things like scrapbooking.

Eh.... not so good yet.

Discuss the restructuring of our diocese: both the hope and the fear.

Had a meeting about the upcoming Parish Breakfast Town Meeting. It could be good.


See how open I 'really' am to hearing comments and criticism.
Moot point, no comments except for a lovely email from DH, (my biggest fan) and a couple close girlfriends/ sisters.

Explore this new, post-baby world I'm entering.

I gave away the last of the baby stuff. except the high chair. Lots of nieces and nephews.


Adsense or no?

Trying yes. No offensive ads showed up. I'm probably loosing them money.

And mostly, I hope, to pray more

Well not bad during Holy Week....

and let the Spirit move me more each day.

Definitely following His prompting on a few things. Could do better.

No comments: