Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Book Quiz!




You're Watership Down!

by Richard Adams

Though many think of you as a bit young, even childish, you're
actually incredibly deep and complex. You show people the need to rethink their
assumptions, and confront them on everything from how they think to where they
build their houses. You might be one of the greatest people of all time. You'd
be recognized as such if you weren't always talking about talking rabbits.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

I'm also honest. I took the quiz twice. In fact you get different questions based on each answer you give but only answer 6 questions. The first time it said I was David Copperfield , which I never finished, (High School Lit is wasted on Teens) . Anyway the descriptive paragraph was way too depressing.
Besides I think Feverfew and Bigwig and the others are some of the best characters ever imagined. How had I forgetten to put this in my Sidebar? Because I'd worn out my copy of Waetrshipdown and forgotten.

Thanks for the reminder Christine!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Mary,
We remind each other, don't we?

Christine

Cheryl said...

I was To Kill a Mockingbird.

Mary B said...

My husband, who never reads, came out as Ann of Green Gables. So did my sister Joan.