Sunday, June 10, 2007

Widgets can be Catholic?


Esther said...
Good quote Mary. BTW, what is a Catholic widget?
June 9, 2007 3:08 PM

A widget is any of those HTML codes like the one that lists the Catholic Moms Online blogroll. One of my purposes in this blog was to learn enough about the computer to se up a public website for our local home school support group. Western Mass Catholic Homeschoolers. I publish their newsletter The Catholic Cantor. I searched for 'Catholic' ones.

There are quite too few! I did find the readings for the day which brings you to a very nice site. I found a Saint of the Day that did not work for me. I actually was able to contact the young man who created it. He couldn't solve my problem but I find out he was a homeschool Graduate.
Then I found the Catholic Tidbits one that brings up random quotes and Latin phrases. I often have no clue how any of them could be related to the Church but its been very funny as it was the first day...... click here.

No comments: