Thursday, July 26, 2007

Nearly Done!

Dear Hubby made the many sacrifices involved in getting up early, picking up the kitchen from last nights tiling, and getting me good photos. (Well they 'may' have been to show at work) Any way he has put up the trim, we've nearly finished the tiling and we're nearly done.

This is the view from my Dining Room. The upper cabinets will be conected with the only open shelving in the room.
















This is the same area from the Galley end of the kitchen. The door you see in both pictures leads to the back porch. Where the old oven and clock are will be a wall oven during Phase II. Defined as "when the budget recovers"












When you step in from the dining room and look to the left you see the galley. The right hand side .....



















and the left........















Here's a close up of the range, new backsplash including a place to put large and/or cooling pots.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

It looks great, Mary!

Christine said...

Looks wonderful! I finished HP7 last Sunday....I have just been really busy. I haven't added a word to my own blog. I am desperately missing my 11 year old. I am looking foreward to picking her up on Sunday. She has only called me ONCE all week!

Esther said...

What a beautiful kitchen Mary. Love the neatness of it too. Wish my kitchen looked like that.