Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tag You're It.

Five Things I Love About Jesus
Michele from The Family Centered Life tagged Cheryl at My Thoughtful Spot who tagged me for this meme.
Here are the Rules:
Those tagged will share 5 things they “love” about Jesus.Those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers.Those tagged will provide a link in the comments section here with their name so that others can read them.

1. When I pray to rest in His Sacred Heart its just like resting on Daddy's chest as a little girl.
2. He gave me His Blessed Mother for when I really need a woman to talk to.
3. He is mercifully patient with me.
4. The way He has grown me by growing my Dear Husband.
5. I love the way He loves children, women, and the weakest so much.

I can't think of anyone so if you read this far you are tagged Especially if you are a 'lurker'

Lurker: one who hangs around watching without commenting.

And especially if you are a lurker who knows me!!!

No comments: