Monday, September 3, 2007

Writer's Block

It may be that my blog has outlived its usefulness. Oh I still love blogging. Its just that after hours of working on newsletters, excel spreadsheets, the other blog, not too mention all the other non computer chores in my day, I just don't find as much to say.
This is a difficulty in searching out blogs only to find your favorite writer has a 'life' now and can't be bothered to tell you all about it. Then there are the days that you fear you'll say the wrong thing, to the entire world, and not be able to undo your foot in mouth error. Worse there are the days when you only can write about what you should be doing: procrastination needs no help in my world.

So as I start my school year and re-evaluate, and get out of the way for my kids to use the computer I may be planning just one last post and a big save.

Or I might carve out a time for writing, find a host for my blog pics so I don't run out of room, fix my profile so more people find me and get past what could be just laziness... I hear real authors call it Writer's block.

2 comments:

Esther said...

Mary, I hope you don't give up on blogging.

Mary B said...

I'll try not too!