Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Investment

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=534543606

I know I've been missing in action. Its been crazy around here and I knew it was time to research what my teens were up to---- scary! So I now have a Facebook page so they can be picked on for having a mom with BOTH a MySpace and a Facebook. If you here a new social networking site is opening up. Invest heavily. The teens tend to migrate away from the parents. Hopefully I will make progress in the meantime.

2 comments:

T with Honey said...

Good for you!
I know some of my cousins visited the land of My Space a little less frequently once I found them. It just wasn't as cool anymore.

Christine said...

I can't look at your facebook because I am not signed up. I am not sure I want to sign up, either....so many webpages, so little time. And even less energy these days.