Monday, October 29, 2007

October ends.

http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=bos

Yeah we won!! We've been watching the series with a neighbor as we helped her move to a new apartment this week. Tonight we set up her electronics so she'll be ready for next season.

We are working on All Saint's costumes. For ease I was hoping to use the Chinese outfits my mother in law bought 2 of the girls last year. In most places the Chinese martyrs are listed as a group. I took a chance googling: Chinese Saints Canada and found the Chinese Martyrs Catholic Church in Toronto. Friends drove us past it when my brother was making his final vows. Their web site had many profiles of the known martyrs. Marie will be Saint Anna An-Jiao, martyred in the Boxer Rebellion.

We will also have a St. Maximillian, St. Rose, and a squid(I didn't ask)

No comments: