Sunday, October 7, 2007

Things to work on:

I definitely love lists. Getting my thoughts down in writing helps me to get them coralled. Its time to reorganize so here goes:

1. Need to put aside a day to sew. I actually have a weeks worth to do but one full day would give me a running start.

2. Tickets to the last Dan Kane Singers Christmas concert.

3. Christmas shopping : /

4. Add more prayer time.

5. Cook for a family that was in a serious car accident.

6. Set up and go on college visits with my daughter. I'm praying she gets into Assumption College and receives enough aid to make it work.

7. Add Music lessons to our day.

8. Fix my profile and side bar.

9. Look into college courses for ... me!

10. Mow, rake enjoy fall.

1 comment:

Esther said...

Mary, we have that in common re: lists :-)