Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Advent's coming!

This Christmas I'd love to get back to keeping costs down. But I'm running out of ideas and I'm one who really doesn't like to do the same thing over and over. Here are some low cost things I've done:

Gingerbread House
Gingerbread Christmas Tree
Basket of Canned items
DVD for everyone
Book for everyone
Framed Pictures
Forced Dutch Bulbs
House Flags
Ornaments
Home Brew

Now I haven't done soaps or candles because the scents trigger migraine's for myself and a daughter. I don't do chocolates because they aren't good for me and my son. Food is even out because so many have diabetes or weight issues. And well, some can take my husband's beer and I love it way too much to give it up.....

So I'm looking for ideas. Crafts are not my big thing but I'll Try!!!

Peace

No comments: