Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Hormornes

Danielle Bean kicked all the guys off her site today to talk about:
hormones!
You know that crazy easily blamed set of chemicals that take over your personality.

Well I was doing pretty well but things sneak up on you. I had cut to 1/2 caff coffe but realized this week that since hubby gave up coffee I've been drinking the whole pot. So I going back to my plan from when I really had to be careful and I'm booking my doctor appt and getting thyroid sreening:
limit caffeine
daily vitamin
extra water
walk daily
careful about bedtime and getting up on time
enforced hour of quiet after lunch
block a day at home to catch up instead of run around
plan meals and shopping

PS a benefit is that its easier to deal with my teens--- at least that's what I tell myself.

No comments: