Sunday, December 30, 2007

Local Catholic Conference?

Those of us who went to the Conference meetings were very excited by the possibility of a local conference. It sounded very plausible for a group our size. Many of us have however had busy or difficult life circumstances. We have been contacted by a church that receives our newsletter saying that their facility may fit our needs and could be available. It is centrally located and a nice size. So I'm asking everyone to pray about this asking wisdom, discernment and courage so we can find God's will for us. I hope to have several planning meetings for next year's co-ops, First Friday's and discuss conferences, the newsletter etc. at a small number of meetings.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I'm not sure if I can go to the meetings, but I'll definitely pray for wisdom for you and all of those involved.