Thursday, March 6, 2008

Back from Boston

This week was the AIIM/On Denad conferences at the new convention center in Boston. My husband's company is going into web-to-print, variable data printing and are trying to stay on top of trends. So anyway we are back. I was sorry I couldn't visit anyone while in Boston. Jeff and I had a great stay though. He accomplished a lot and I was able to help. Had dinner at an amazing steak house, Flemings, where the guys were excited to see the point guard for the Celtics. Then we had a lunch with Cannon/ IKON and the speaker was quite interesting. Ended with a meet and greet at the Harvard Club, very cool view.
The Key notes were amazing David Pogue who wrote 7 of the computer for dummies books and Matt Glotzbach of Google. Hilarious! Wednesday was a political junkies dream, Howard Fineman and Pat Buchanan with Carlos Watson analyzing Tuesdays primaries. It was very good. Unfortunately, in most of the smaller talks that Jeff was supposed, to attend the substance didn't match the description in the sign ups. He had a lot of wasted time.

So far no evidence of the kids causing trouble. My sister Sheila was in one piece when I returned.
I have a load more ideas for our conference.

No comments: