Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A year and 2 days.

Told you I'd be back.

Remember this?
"Welcome.
This is my first attempt at blogging and considering how many journals I have burned so no one will read them this is either very brave or not thought through well. I expect to use this to think through decisions about our homeschool, ideas from our Bible Study and who knows what else. Hopefully I will capture and remember the interesting things my children do rather than ignoring them so I'll say good bye to start school......
And Hello who any who join me along the way.
Peace."

That was from March 16, 2007 (also my godson's birthday) and since then I've found I really enjoy blogging. It can be like, as Danielle Bean puts it "Navel Gazing" but I've also had many great insights and made friends as far away as Hawaii. (Hi Ester)

Its been a real blessing. So Happy Belated Birthday to Mum2Best7, and to Nate, Welcome to my new contributor Dad2Best7 and thank you to all 3 of you who visit regularly.

2 comments:

Esther said...

Happy Blogoversary Mary! Keep up the good work!

Cheryl said...

Happy One Year! I enjoy reading your blog. I hope to see you tomorrow morning.