Saturday, May 10, 2008

Day 9 of Novena Saturday May 10

Click on title to go to Prayer. Don't forget Mother's Day tomorrow as well as Pentecost!
So Happy Mother's Day all. My family is celebrating Lord's Day tonight as my gift. Lord's Day is a special grace for Christians to welcome in the Lord's Day on the eve of as our olders brothers in the Faith, the Jews, did and still do on Friday nights. Its posted here. Catholics have many options for showing God they intend to keep Holy the Sabath. Some are here.

Peace, Mary

PS Some confessions: No I haven't said the whole novena every day as much as I wanted to do it. I did however find God showing me the grace of the times of done so in the past. I was able to talk to a dear old friend. She told me she'd never done a novena but not only remembered me telling her about this one, but got her pastor to say it with a special, extra daily Mass for the Nine days! I do hope it becomes a true outpouring of the Gifts of the Spirit in their Parish!

Also I went to a Jack and Jill last night. Had so much fun! But- I forgot what time it was. I don't know about you, but our family goes nuts when a DJ plays "We are family, I got all my sisters and me!" We HAD to call my sister in Jersey. It was a little late to call someone pregnant with her tenth child--- sorry Amy but we just couldn't sing it without you!
By the time we hung up and tried calling my brother-Father-Uncle-Jimmy they were playing "Man, I feel like a woman!" Again. Sorry. I'm not used to keg beer.

1 comment:

Esther said...

Happy Mother's Day Mary!