Sunday, July 20, 2008

Goodbuy from the Murphy8

How do you truly embarass a baby sister? #7 of 7 girls? ( The only boy even had an ordination we helped with, instead of marrying a girl who would have wanted to plan her own wedding!)
First you take a song from a musical and change the words.....

here



Then your mother explains
B.O.O. the Benevolent Order of Outlaws
(who stole her daughter's hearts)









Introduces the membership: my DH being the founding OutLaw







and inducts the newest Son in-law, being sure he gets a bandana and a membership card with the motto:
I love my Mother -in -law."




2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I enjoyed your family's version of Good-Bye. It looks like it was a very fun wedding reception.

Mary B said...

It was quite fun - 'I could have danced all night' even.