Monday, October 13, 2008

Dat 13 Praying for our Husbands

Let us Pray

13. That he might grow in Spiritual maturity by putting away childish things, cultivating understanding, striving after the Christ ideal, partaking of the deeper truths of the Gospel, and overcoming temptation.

1 Cor.13:11; 14:20 11 When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child; when I became a man, I gave up childish ways. 21 In the law it is written, "By men of strange tongues and by the lips of foreigners will I speak to this people, and even then they will not listen to me, says the Lord."

Eph. 4:13 until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ;

Heb. 5:14 But solid food is for the mature, for those who have their faculties trained by practice to distinguish good from evil.

1 John 2:14 I write to you, fathers, because you know him who is from the beginning. I write to you, young men, because you are strong, and the word of God abides in you, and you have overcome the evil one.


Amen

No comments: