Friday, October 3, 2008

Day 3 Praying for our Husbands

Let us Pray:

3. That he might be a man of contentment:

Proverbs 15:16 Better is a little with the fear of the LORD than great treasure and trouble with it.
Phil. 4: 11Not that I complain of want; for I have learned, in whatever state I am, to be content.
1Tim. 6:6-8 6 There is great gain in godliness with contentment; 7 for we brought nothing into the world, and we cannot take anything out of the world; 8 but if we have food and clothing, with these we shall be content.
Heb.13:5 Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have; for he has said, "I will never fail you nor forsake you."
Amen

4 comments:

Easter A. said...

Love those scripture passsages, Mary B! Very powerful.
Love and hugs to you!

Christine the Soccer Mom said...

Thanks so much! I have been praying for my darling, but I haven't told him so. I'm considering it a little secret between God and me. :)

Mary B said...

Oh Christine---Been there!

Christine the Soccer Mom said...

I wish I could even promote this to my six readers, but my husband is one of those six! LOL!