Saturday, November 1, 2008

All Saint's Day

Thank you my dear friends for praying this month with me for our husbands, sons, sons-in-law. Taking time this month to have my blog be all about prayer and taking time to focus on my husbands needs and talents has been very good for me and my marriage. The crazyness of fall can put many things out of perspective for our family and this helped me keep my eye on the goal.
Tonight our Children's Choir will sing at a special 4PM Mass and then have a party. I hope you have a beautiful day!

Mary

4 comments:

Christine the Soccer Mom said...

Thank you for hosting the month of prayer for our husbands. I finally let the cat out of the bag last night and told my husband. Maybe I'll be more consistent about praying for his needs from now on. :)

Esther said...

Thank you Mary. The month of October has brought my husband and me a little closer. He knew I was praying for him and he was grateful.

Anonymous said...

Thank YOU!

Sam http://babystepsjmj.blogspot.com/

told her readers what you were doing, and that's what brought me over here!
I'm so grateful to you for helping me pray! May God reward your efforts!
Sincerely,
Nicole

Easter A. said...

Mary,
You did a great job! Thank you for posting the retreat and sharing your wisdom with all of us. I'd be honored to include your blogsite on my sidebar, and I would love to revisit the scripture passages you posted for the retreat.

Come and visit when you can. I posted something local and I would like to share with you some of the pictures I took from my side of the world.

God bless you abundanty. Mary!