Monday, November 3, 2008

Busy Weekend

I promise pictures are coming--- need my husband to get them off the new camera for me. We had a great All Saint's Eve party (tradition) and a new All Saint's party after Mass Saturday. Both were fun and easy. Our little choir did well we just need to mike them better or bring them up to the choir loft. I like having them downstairs with them piano where they can be seen and are really part of the Mass but our mikes are much better upstairs.

Biggest news-- my sister had baby #10! Gregory was born on All Saint's (and his big brother's birthday) All is well.

Marie played a soccer game Sunday and gets to play for the championship Saturday (I was REally hoping we were done!)

This week school will just consist of co-op homework and Report Cards. Tuesday we are doing a HUGE to do list and Wednesday spending the day with a friend. Thursday we'll finish the list including packing David and Sarah for a trip with their Youth Ministry to Olean, NY south of Buffalo. Here is the group www.sandamianoyouth.org
Fr. Marek is an energetic young Franciscan from Poland. I really enjoy him and I'm always challenged.
Also this weekend is a baby shower for baby sister! We expect Little Jimmy about Jan 1st.

1 comment:

Nori Coleman said...

Missed you too. I hope all is well.