Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Message from my mother

Both of my parents work for the Council on Aging in our city.

http://holyokefirst.blogspot.com/


Hi, All.
I'm asking a BIG...but easy...favor of all of you. You do not have to be a resident of Holyoke and you can (please do) forward this to anyone you want. WE NEED A NEW SENIOR CENTER BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAADLY ! Ours is in the basement of the War Memorial Bldg...lots of dust and mold and cement floors...not ideal for seniors. We do not even have a window!One of our city councilors has a web site where you can vote for the most important needs for the city. Whether or not you like this guy is irrelevant. Would you please go to the site and cast a vote for a new senior center?

You get one vote per computer.Thank you very much for this...Love you allMum/Dee/Whomever

1 comment:

Patrice Fagnant-MacArthur said...

I voted! I hope that they get it.