Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I was tagged on Facebook but thought I'd share here. I need something funto post about!

The ABC's of Mary

You've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with the ABC's of YOU. At the end, choose 26 people to be tagged. You have to tag me so really you just need 25 more people. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way.
(To do this on Facebook, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your ABC's of Me, tag 26 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
For my Blogspot Followers and Lurkers--Tag!

A - Age: 44
B - Bed size: Full or in the twin next to an awake 5 year old or on the couch worrying about a teen
C - Chore you hate: undoing other's laundry mistakes
D - Dog's name: Guy passed away after 15 years, I am not interested in another!
E - Essential start your day item: Coffee, Coffee and more coffee, need to get my am prayer routine back.
F - Favorite color: I like bright colors too much sometimes, lately its green
G - Gold or Silver: silver
H - Height: 5'2" and I expect I'll shrink
I - I am: Learning to live as a Beloved Daughter of the King, Passing Grade, no A's
J - Job: mother, wife, homeschool teacher, Director of Western Mass Catholic Homeschoolers, student,
K - Kids: Jeffery, Lissa, David, Sarah, Marie, Zoe (with an umlaut) and Leslie (2 souls in Heaven)
L - Living arrangements: House in Highlands of Holyoke 2 semi adults still here part time.
M - Mom's name: Mum, Dee or Dianne(2 n's please!)
N - Nicknames: Marty--- That's what I type when I go to fast on the computer.
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Once, result of migraine.
P - Pet Peeve: Not being heard
Q - Quote from a movie: - As you wish, Princess Bride (or maybe Don't call me Shirley, Airplane)
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 6 younger sisters and 1 younger brother
T - Time you wake up: too soon
U- Underwear: Yes?
V - Vegetable you dislike: squash
W - Ways you run late: See: Kids, also Pet Peeve.
X - X-rays you've had: foot, chest and dental.
Y - Yummy food you make: Sour dough bread
Z - Zoo favorite: McCrays

3 comments:

SAHMinIL said...

I accepted your tag and made my post on my homeschooling blog. However it will NOT be published until April 23, 2009 @ 8:00 AM central standard time. So you can read it and see it after it's been published. Thanks!

Margaret in Minnesota said...

I'm sorry to read you had a bad day yesterday and pray that today was better. Was it? We internet friends-of-the-heart must stay together...

Blessings!

Mary B said...

It is better! Thank you! on my way to SAHMinIL