Sunday, August 30, 2009

Petite pilgrimage

We went to The St Anne Shrine in Fiskdale, MA

It was too damp to walk the grounds or do Stations but we went to the icon museum, met friends of our host and went to 4PM Mass together. Later we had time to shop pick up Uno's pizza and eat at our host's home. We watched the Diocesan news at 7PM and I learned my parish will be linked with the local Franciscan run parish. (Another post for another day--- ideas for a new blog-- seeing opportunities!)

Then we grouped. These ladies are my companions on the Cursillo journey. I've been invited, again, to share and pray with them and recently accepted the invitation. The Cursillo method of small group sharing was prasied by Pope John Paul II among others as a Spirit led
inspiration which led to many movements in the church using the small group model.

Ladies: I love you! I thank God for you! I have not laughed so hard in a long time and I truly feel honored that you trust me with your journey. I already feel very supported in my journey.

DeColores!

Mary B (mum's original-- not the other Mary)

No comments: