Monday, September 20, 2010

Great new blog!

At Sandimichon's Blog: Sharing Light from My Life you will undoubtedly get inspiration and challenging thoughts.  I met Sandi the first time I was invited to a homeschool parent meeting over 15 years ago. It was at her home and many of the women I met that night changed my life. Her children are grown and graduated but over many years she and her sister ran the devotional at the parents meeting. It was always thought provoking and always drew us into God' s Word.

Unlike other areas  of the country, their Christian support group was incredibly welcoming and respectful to its Catholic members and they were such a help when we began our Catholic homeschool conference. I have learned so much from Sandi's joy and humor and deep love of the Lord.

I hope you enjoy.

No comments: