Thursday, May 26, 2011

Small Success Thursday May 26

Its time to count up our Small Successes! To read them all go to Chocolate for Your Brain

FaithButton


1. This will be my 4th post since finishing school! Yay! I was not convinced I would get back in the habit at all.

2. Girls and I visited the grammar school they will attend and it was a very nice visit.

3. Grouped with my Cursillo friends on Monday night-- missed them so much! Knowing they were praying me through the last year was everything sisterhood in Christ is supposed to be.

3 comments:

SherryTex said...

Welcome back and thanks for being part of Small Successes! I tried to leave the code for the button in this comment but blogger won't let me so if you send an email to me at sherryantonettiwrites@yahoo.com, I'll send you the code that way. Sorry for the extra step and thanks for being a part of Small Success Thursday. Reading about everyone's week inspires me!

munchesmom said...

Congrats on your successes! Sounds like you've had a great week!

SherryTex said...

Blogger ate my comment so there may be a double post, but thanks for coming back to Small success Thursday.

Having people to pray with and who are praying for you is a great gift.