Thursday, June 16, 2011

Small Success Thursday June 16

I missed last week for a very good reason-- I spent three days with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law. It was wonderful. I bought a book but barely touched it then-- just sat and talked and cuddled my girls. It was a BIG success to just stop. I didn't bring the computer at all.

So here are my Small Successes for the last two weeks:

1- shopped on my lunch hour and bought a nice outfit for my interview Monday.
2- Read The Shack! Awesome! (Its a good thing Jesus is a carpenter because he has plenty of two by fours to hit me with to remind me what I already know.)
3- Made the switch back to half caf coffee. (only one migraine)
4- Welcome Bags made for the conference
5- Door Prize list posted
6- Pulled out my guitar-started teaching the kids and practicing again-- Its like riding a bike, all came back to me.

So to Chocolate For Your Brain for Small Successes and don't miss her post about big families.

FaithButton

4 comments:

Lynn said...

I loved the Shack! I will have to pick that up again I read it about a year ago.

Glad you enjoyed your time away!

RealMom4Life said...

Great list! I'm always looking for another book to read - just looked at it on Amazon, sounds like a good one.

P.S. Love your blog title I thought my 7 were the best :)

Hannah said...

Great successes! You had a wonderful week! I have never heard of "The Shack" before. I will have to look that up.
Migraines are my plague! I am SO glad you only had one migraine when you cut down on caffeine!

SherryTex said...

What an awesome week! I don't know the Shack,now I have another for my reading list. I especially love the Guitar practice, that's awesome!