Sunday, June 26, 2011

Whew!

Our confence is over! It was amazing but boy did I crash when I finally came home from clean up and picking up my kids!

Pictures and talks will be posted this week. Numbers will be crunched. The change of date and the continuing bad economy hurt us but we came through OK.

We were able to make our big announcement! Thomas More College will host and RUN the 4th New England Catholic Homeschool Conference in Merrimack, NH! Now the stress is off homeschool families to make this effort and next year we can just go enjoy.

On a sad note it was my last official day as a homeschool parent. Its very bittersweet to know that opening this new chapter in my life will give me less contact with the amazing families I've met and made friends with over the years.

But we just never know what joy the Lord has prepared for us next.

Don't forget the Novenas below-- the weekend made me lose track of the days but I did pray them each morning.

Mary

2 comments:

Patrice Fagnant-MacArthur said...

I consider myself so blessed to have gotten to know you. Blessings to you and your family as you embark on this new season of your life.

mbrazeau said...

So happy that you got the conference going so well that someone took it over for you. Excited for all these big changes, although ending homeschooling is probably bitter-sweet.