Thursday, July 7, 2011

Small Success Thursday -Is it really July?

So, we spent a lovely weekend with my Mother-in-law at the Cape. It was perfect and I was going to post the pics from my camera-- but that's not working yet.
Anyway we celebrated Zoe and my sister-in-law's birthdays, Mass at the Pope Pius X parish, walked, beached, ate and ate. It was great. Only one sunburn too.

So my three Small Successes since then would be:
1 Laundry done. (always tough after vacation of any sort)
2 Zoe's big #10 kid party planned
3 Packed up 7 boxes of books, curriculum and CD Roms to sell.

Share yours! A mom's life can be repetitive and lacking in camaraderie. This is the perfect boost to keep us going the next week.

5 comments:

Lynn said...

sounds like a fun time was had!

Kristen @ St Monica's Bridge said...

This is great! Especially getting unpacked :)Have a great upcoming week!

*kate said...

Sounds like a wonderful vacation! Yay for catching up the laundry, that's one of the hardest parts of being away.

munchesmom said...

Great job on your successes! If you're anything like me, parting w/ those books was very difficult!

Mary B said...

@munchesmom
Oh yes very hard! I love books. Was a great excuse to look through the few antique ones I have that need restoration. I don't touch them often.