1) Only blew up at the kids a few times a day since vacation. The lack of cleaning or helping without rolled eyes hit its limit last Saturday. We are finally finding the floor and clean laundry.
2) Survived another car incident- only $400 in for this one.
3) Booked an interview for tomorrow morning and built a portfolio of EVERYTHING I want to use to plan teaching that grade.
4) Spent our anniversary gift money (and our Christmas budget) on a TV, Blueray and a nice console for the livingroom. It was a great day and Dear Hubby is very happy.
5) Spent the week helping my boss start the search for a new office manager. I was always interested in the hiring process so its been fun.
Congratulations to Sherry at Chocolate for Your Brain on her 21st! wedding anniversary.