Friday, September 16, 2011

What I'll be doing this weekend:

1) Reading the play Death and the King's Horseman by Wole Soyinka as my foray into Cross- Cultural Comtemporary Literature. We had an excellent if brief discussion on what we each believe is the difference between "Cross" and "Multi" cultural, how much/little historical background we want ahead of time, and how to read literature from our viewpoint and still see the author's view.

2) Verifying all the information I gathered from my 350! students is in my gradebook as well as everything the admin/teachers gave me. (I know I need to review the IEP's I have so far.

3) Schedule time to observe my mentor for my Ed Planning/Evaluating Classes. I need about 45 hours observation and interviewing, then write my fieldwork journal.

4) Other homework for those classes.

5) Work Saturday

6) More research on becoming certified in Instructional Technologies.

7) MASS!

8) Ignore everything for a couple hours on Sunday and enjoy having DH and children home and awake at the same time.

9) Try not to blog again till I'm done.

10) Decide if I can also write a history of the New England Catholic Homeschool Conference.

No comments: