Thursday, January 12, 2012

Small Success Thursday scheduling edition

Scheduling should be easier right now because my husband does it not me right? Wrong! Scheduling at school is hard. Testing, re-evals of reading level, lesson planning, team time etc. But I'm managing and enjoying.
Small Success today was getting one of my target students to write paragraphs!

Small Success was planning dates for DH's birthday gift.

Small Success was time to watch The Indian In the Cupboard with my girls!

If you have a spare prayer-- please lift my students to Our Lord. A couple of them are dealing with really tough situations. Thanks!

Now visit Sherry!

2 comments:

munchesmom said...

Great job this week! I'd say managing & enjoying scheduling is also a success. Praying for your students here.

Mary B said...

Thanks-- boy these kids need the prayer.