2. Have a sleepless night with anxiety and excitement. Check.
3. Go to Mass very gratefully. Check.
So, I had no summer between the 4 classes and the job search. This job starts in just 1 week. This is the real To-Do list:
1. Hide resume on Monster and CareerBuilder to stop calls about selling insurance. Check.
2. Write a 1 page paper on "The Failure of Justice, the Failure of Arthur" by Laura K. Bedwell Check. and give an oral report tomorrow.
3. Write a 10 page paper on the culture of blindness to injustice precipitating the fall of Camelot using 10 secondary resources. Check!!!!By Wednesday.4. Sign paperwork for new job. Check!!!!
5. Haircut. Check!!!!
6. Celebrate anniversary. Check!!!!
7. Finish Spanish tests and assignments by the 10th.
8. Take girls to promised movie Brave.
9. Return book rentals and decide NEVER to rent college texts again and to preach the evils of text rentals to the 4 corners of the world.
10. Create a web page for my Mum's art and start selling the calendars of her art.
11. Breathe, sleep, and arrived bright eyed and bushy-taled on Monday.